- I hold him for about 8 hours a day. Shane says that I am ruining him. I think that I am just enjoying him. He is our last baby, so I figured I had better soak this up!
- His days and nights were mixed up for the first two or three weeks. That was super fun. I had Shane snoring like a rotting animal in my ear, the baby screaming, I kept getting these horrible night sweats that I was dealing with and I was exhausted to boot.
- Boston likes to be laid down to look around. He is so observant.
- My family came up to visit us the weekend after he was born, then we went down there the following weekend.
- My sweet grandpa Al cried when he held him for the first time. It was so sweet. He is one of the most special people in my life, so to watch him be that in love with my brand new baby was heaven.
- Boston had his first Easter with his Brother. We colored eggs and hung out.
- To be honest, it was tough remembering my own name. I had such a horrible delivery, lost so much blood, and was sleeping next to nothing. I think that is my body's way of coping. (Forgetting)
1 year ago