Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I just want to take a minute to BRAG about the amazing men in my life.

First, and foremost... My Dad. I love my Dad so much. He has been my absolute ROCK through the worst part of my life. Seriously, I worry that I wouldn't be where I am today had my dad not loved and supported me through this. Sometimes I don't feel like I have a ton of family support, because I am a little bit of the wild one. I know no matter what I do, my dad will support me. Thank you Daddy. I love you so much and I am going to miss you so much with the upcoming changes in my life. I have absolutely LOVED living with you and getting as close as we are. Thank you for being one of my absolute best friends EVER. Thank you for being a good father figure to Carter. He adores you. He is going to miss you, as well.


My Proud Dad with Carter, 9 Months Old 2009
I am a blessed girl, because I have the most AMAZING step-dad EVER. He is the most supportive, down to Earth, sweet, giving man I have EVER met. I have never met someone more selfless. He has been my step-dad since I was 6. We are VERY close. I know that he always understands what I say to him and where I am coming from. If he doesn't, he seeks to understand instead of make judgement. I have some of the sweetest childhood memories of the things we used to do. When I was a little girl, I called him my Poppy. I love you SO MUCH, Rand. Thank you for everything you have done for me and will continue to do for me. I would be SO lost without you and your guidance. Carter loves you so much, too. Thank you for being so good to us. I love ya!!

Randy and Carter, May 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment