Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What is Your Favorite Movie?

I was listening to my dad and Carter have a conversation the other night. This is how it went....

Dad: Carter, what is your favorite movie? Do you like Up, Toy Story 3, Cars, Shrek or Nemo?
Carter: ummmm...... silence
Dad: Which one would you rather watch?
Carter: I wike to eat Macaroni and Cheese.

Living with my parents has been hard at times, because we are blending 2 families. (Essentially) However, 98% of the time I have loved it. My dad and step-mom have had opportunities to grow with Carter and me. Carter needed the structure, I needed their love and support. My parents split up when I was 5 years-old. I feel like this is helping make up for lost time. I am such a lucky girl. Little moments like this make me never regret my decision to stay with my parents until I am ready to take the next step, whatever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment