Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Unnoticed

Sometimes in life, we think about something, never say it and the moment passes. This can be good or bad things. This can be something that doesn't matter to anyone, but you. I was thinking about my life in the last little bit and there are a ton of things that have happened that I have kept to myself, never thinking about it until now. (This may be a completely boring post for some.) A few things that I want to point out are as follows:

  • I have noticed who is my friend and who is not. Going through the Big "D" reminds you that some people are in your life as a convenience factor only. The ones that want to be there always will be.
  • I know my own family memebers say rude things about me. When will it ever occur to some that family is all that you have? Be nice. I love my family. I want them there. I want to be supported. If I cannot have my family there and supportive and loving me for what I am, I don't even want to hear a peep. It is easier to deal with the silence.
  • Sometimes people do things without an alterior motive. Sometimes people say or do kind things, because that is the way they are.
  • Missing someone is harder than I thought it would be.
  • If I don't have to say the actual word, "Bye" I do a whole lot better. I have this relentless phobia of good-byes. If I don't have to, I don't want to say it.
  • The term "I love you" doesn't mean anything if actions aren't backing it.
  • It is best to handle problems before they become a problem.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Nicely said Kels. I hope you know I am a friend because I want to be.. Not a convenience.. I just wish damn life didn't always get in the way. I sure love you!

    ReplyDelete