- I have noticed who is my friend and who is not. Going through the Big "D" reminds you that some people are in your life as a convenience factor only. The ones that want to be there always will be.
- I know my own family memebers say rude things about me. When will it ever occur to some that family is all that you have? Be nice. I love my family. I want them there. I want to be supported. If I cannot have my family there and supportive and loving me for what I am, I don't even want to hear a peep. It is easier to deal with the silence.
- Sometimes people do things without an alterior motive. Sometimes people say or do kind things, because that is the way they are.
- Missing someone is harder than I thought it would be.
- If I don't have to say the actual word, "Bye" I do a whole lot better. I have this relentless phobia of good-byes. If I don't have to, I don't want to say it.
- The term "I love you" doesn't mean anything if actions aren't backing it.
- It is best to handle problems before they become a problem.
1 year ago