Monday, June 27, 2011

A New Chapter

I am sure that most people that read this blog already know Carter and I are moving out of state. Yes, Clayton had a hard time with it. Yes, my family had a hard time with it. Yes, we will miss everyone and everything here. However, it is time for a new chapter. As of Friday, July 1st, 2011 Carter and I will be residents of Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. We are so excited! I did get a job there that I will share more about at a later time. Just wanted to post so that during this busy time in our lives, no one thinks I have neglected the blog!

Wish me luck packing, Carter luck leaving the belongings packed and Shane hauling it all.

I am so thankful for the family, friends and loved ones that have held Carter and I so close while we recovered from an interesting year. I am proud to say we are 110% back on track and ready for the next adventure. We are especially thankful for my Dad and Step-Mom who let us live there while we transitioned. We love you all SO MUCH and will miss you like CRAZY! Change is never easy, but at this time change is inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment