Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I love that Spring is officially in full swing and it makes me so exzcited for Summer. Who doesn't love Summer?  So for Easter weekend, we played and played. Friday night, I drove up to take Shane his Easter basket. (I can't believe I didn't take a picture. I am so lame right now.) Saturday, we got up, played around, I went to my dear friend Terry's husband's viewing and then to my grandma's house for our annual Easter hot dog roast. Carter and I then headed to Park City to be with my wonderful friend Jo and her two kiddos Mya and Aidan. I love being with company that I adore on the holidays. Sunday we got up and the Easter Bunny came, of course. Carter went with his dad for dinner and I stayed home in my sweats all day long. Don't judge me. I was so tired.

Carter crashed when I put him in his carseat with his "Poop Book."

Carter and Ali, they are best buds

Carter and Syd, they are also best buds

My cute cousins Ellie and River

Aidan and Mya coloring eggs with Carter

Carter on his first indendent Easter Egg Hunt

Carter coloring Easter eggs

Carter, Syd and Grandma Hansen hunting Easter Eggs

Sydney Helping Carter

Carter running to his next egg

Carter just looking at the aftermath

Rylee and me at the hot dog roast

two peas in a pod

Carter passed out after we colored eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment