Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Last Week, They Made a Difference

Shane Kit Lewis Tillotson
You don't give yourself nearly enough credit, my love. You think you don't teach me anything? Well, you certainly know how to test my patience. Thank you for the lesson in patience. Thank you for the fun weekend, and thank you for teaching me about the difference between "cricks" and creeks; and small ponds and large bodies of water. After a long time in the making, I am glad that things are moving along. (We are going to rock, paper, scissors who answers the questions...although, how many questions can there really be? Apparently, the Laundry room window took care of that.) I love you to the moon and back a jillion times, at least. Can't wait to see you Thursday.


Whitney Cook
My little fighter. I love you so much, every single day of my life. I am so glad that I have been able to help with your treatment. Seeing you twice a day has been so rewarding. I cannot wait until you are better, though. This has been a crazy bump in the road. Cancer can't break you down. You are amazing. You make me see life as I should. Thank you for teaching me gratitude and humility. Thank you so much for never giving up. I know that this has been discouraging and so unfair at times, but you are doing great, Whitters. You are my little idol, my little hero, and I look up to you through all of this. I love you, Sis. Thank you for fighting like a girl!


Christina Jurado
Thank you for reminding me that no matter what the distance between us may be, we can always pick up where we left off. I sincerely hope that we can see each other more than once a year when Aaron is done with school. Thank you for teaching me about loyalty. You have got to be one of the most loyal people I have ever met. From the second we met, it was like we have known each other for years and years. Thank you for your sweet friendship. I love you like my family. Can't wait to see you and let our little ones play.

No comments:

Post a Comment