I Love Being A Mom
- No matter what happens in my life, I have a man that stands by me and never makes me feel like I don't deserve to be in his life.
- Carter is always honest with me. He came in my room the other day while I was getting dressed and said, "Oh no Mommy, your panties are too small."
- If he won't kiss me, I can force the issue.
- I always have a date. Always.
- He makes me feel like I have a purpose in life. I always had drive, but he is my reason.
- He reminds me that I truly want to be a mom to more kids. He fills my heart with so much joy.
- He teaches me patience every single day.
- He always tells me I am so pretty. There is nothing more sweet.
- No one loves me like Carter loves me. He is the only person that knows what my insides look like.
- He is the best teacher I have ever had. He teaches me about life every single day. He was my rock through my divorce and my reason to make things right in my life.
|Carter and me, Christmas 2010|