Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Best Valentine's Day Ever

I just wanted to recap this past Valentine's Day for my own personal record. It was the best one yet. Perhaps that is because the only men I had encountered or attracted up to that point were complete TOOLS. Yes, that is correct, TOOLS. In my life, I have been blessed with some of the best friends a girl could have. We have all been divorced within the last 2 years. (Definitely nothing any of us are proud of, but a fact at any rate.) So, we have really stuck together. (We have been friends since Junior High, there is a lot of history here.) We all decided to pack up our kids and take them out as our Valentines this year. From Kacey announcing she needed to poop to Carter telling a man he needed a haircut and CC and Adds beating each other over the head, I would dare say this one cannot be topped. The best part is, we all went and stuffed our faces at TGI Fridays and went home, scratched our butts, put sweats on and didn't even have to put out. (: Thank you for the great friendship Kelcie, Milly and Lacey!

 
 
Left to Right: Sierra, Kelcie, Addy, Kacey, Milly, Kelsie, Carter and Auntie Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment