Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday, May 9, 2011

I just first wanted to post a picture for Monday Madness that makes me smile. Here are the pictures that sit on my desk at work.
My Better Half and me, My little Family and Carter

Today is Clayton's Birthday. Clayton....not my favorite person, but he is Carter's Dad.
Carter and Clayton playing the drums, Summer 2009


Dear Clayton,
I wanted to wish you a happy birthday, as your friend. Your last birthday wasn't great, because we were having problems. A lot of problems. May this year be filled with better memories.

I just wanted to say that I am sorry for everything. Nothing is going to change what happened, nor would I want it to. Everything happens for a reason. I wish you happiness and light throughout your life. You granted me the greatest wish I have ever known, and that is my beautiful son. We gave our 5 years a good run, and for heaven sakes, let's always remember the good! You are such a great dad to Carter and we have done a great job as co-parents. I look forward to watching you be successful and making your dreams come true. Although you and I will never be close again, I do wish you well. I am definitely cheering on the sidelines for you to achieve big things. Happy Birthday from Carter and me, again.

Forever Your Friend,
Kelsie

P.S. At least you don't have to celebrate twice with my family anymore. I know you really hated that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment