Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

I have a very close friend namesd Jen Scheib. If you don't know her, you are truly missing out. Jen and I have some interesting stories. This is the card she gave me for Christmas. It all leads right back to inside jokes. Enjoy. I know I sure do!
1. She loves champaign...Effffing sick.
2. She gave me this little glass snowman. It was full of candy. It looked inappropriate. That would be why she gave it to me...
3. See picture on card. (No actual mustache rides given, thank you!)
4. She found a can of soda with Mustache Elixir labeled on it. Hahahahaha
5. She puked in her own car and I rode home in the hatch back of her car. I will be damned if anyone thinks I will ride by vomit. Especially in a cruela devil costume! (Shouldn't have tried to keep up, Scheibster!)



Guess you had to be there....but I know I sure find it amusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment